A Robust Offering
MyiLibrary® offers a robust platform from which to access e-content. Key features of our platform include:
- Always-on access: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to content anywhere that’s always on the shelf and takes up no additional space
- Complete searching: Comprehensive full-text searching across the entire platform supported by enhanced metadata
- Use anywhere: Accommodates both on-site and remote users
- Flexible acquisition models: 1-UL, 3-UL, PDA or Access Model, most of our content is available via perpetual license. (Some publishers have non-perpetual terms on their titles. In these cases, we communicate the variations in licensing terms.)
- Automated Purchasing: Simple and efficient approval plans to automate the acquisition of content
- Multiple access levels: A variety of secure and controlled access/authentication methods to content using broad DRM implementation
- Help when you need it: Expert customer support and technical assistance available for both MAC and PC platforms
No proprietary e-book reader is required. The MyiLibrary platform integrates easily into ILS/LMS for easy searching alongside your other information resources. Tracking is supported by quality MARC records and comprehensive COUNTER compliant reporting on e-book usage activity.
Once you have acquired a title or a collection, a range of user-friendly search options are immediately available, enabling users to cross-reference material, view searches in order of relevance, save previous searches, create bookmarks and add working notes to any book.
To learn more about our platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.